3 Months fixed-term, Full Time, Paid
We’re looking for a design placement to join our creative team in London!
You’ll be working in our small team under the Art Director and Senior Designer. We are looking for someone with some technical design skills, who can work to a brief, contribute ideas and understands the Hole & Corner brand.
The creative team work on both Hole & Corner and our agency A Secret Place producing print and digital design, art direction, branding, moving image and events for the Hole & Corner brand and our clients.
We think this is a great opportunity for a student or recent graduate to experience the professional creative environment, and strengthen their skills and make a few contacts.
The length of this placement is fixed in order to offer this opportunity as widely as possible. Even though we cannot guarantee a position at the end, some of our current team began their careers with us through this role.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Layout and typography skills
- Attention to detail and craft in your work
- Cultural awareness and visual research skills
- Ability to manage your own time and work in a team
- Willingness to experiment and contribute ideas
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Web design and moving image skills are a bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6pm
Location: Waterloo/Lambeth North, London
Application Deadline: 5th March
Please send a PDF portfolio with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Please include ‘Design Placement’ in the subject of the email.